- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup veggies (broccoli, zucchini, kale, spinach)
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled or cooked chicken sausage diced
- 8 eggs
- 12 ounces coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 6 Basic Crepes (recipe above)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small saute pan, sweat the onions until translucent add in veggies. In a small bowl, mix the onions and crumbled bacon or cooked sausage together. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and coconut milk, and season with pepper.
In a large, non-stick, 6-cup muffin tin, place one crepe into each cup. Make sure that the edges of the crepes are slightly pleated and overlap the edge of the tin slightly. Spoon the filling mixture into each cup. Pour the egg mixture into each cup so that all of the quiches are the same size. Place into a preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the egg mixture is completely set.